Behind every blunder, there is an angry Chinese woman with large thighs.
Shared by DJ Cutman

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Posted by Fred "Trunks" Wood on August 24, 2013 · 4:50 PM
FAILLAMENOT BADPRETTY GOODAWESOME (95 votes, average: 3.77 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...
Categories:
Adult Situations, Aerial Maneuvers, Animated, Arcade, Awkward Moments, Can't Let You Do That, Capcom, Street Fighter, Video Clips, Weak Points

· Leave a comment (15 Comments)

15 Responses to “[VIDEO] Chun-Li is Jealous (NSFW)”

1. Cyndaquazy on August 24th, 2013 5:01 pm

[Witty Comment]

2. Alpar on August 24th, 2013 5:23 pm

Do we have an angry Chinese woman with large thighs to meet this submission?

3. TomQuoVadis on August 24th, 2013 5:53 pm

This man seems to have misplaced his effort, could someone help me find it?

4. Scept on August 24th, 2013 6:08 pm

Joke's old, man.

5. VyseRogueKing on August 24th, 2013 6:30 pm

Eh… I'll do it tomorrow.

6. wolfpax181 on August 24th, 2013 8:52 pm

Ah, procrastination. Why do today what you…eh I'll tell you later.

7. wolfpax181 on August 24th, 2013 8:55 pm

It could be worse, he could have made an All Your Base reference. Why, a joke like that must be at least 9001 days too old.

8. Rocker23220 on August 24th, 2013 9:15 pm

What's happening to us?!?!?!

9. Porecomesis on August 24th, 2013 9:35 pm

I know! To get another post so quickly is astounding!

10. Happy on August 24th, 2013 10:03 pm

I'm only two of those things, but I can be the rest if you want me to be.
    /~sultry wink~

11. UndeadLex on August 25th, 2013 1:25 am

I was concerned of watching a video during lunch being labeled "NSFW" and yet when I got around to it.. I was amused… but slightly disappointed.

12. Alpar on August 25th, 2013 4:29 pm

AHA

I HAVE YOU FOUND OUT, POSER!

I have listed multiple things that could describe a person! Angry, Chinese, woman, and large thighs are four things!

I can conclude you are not at all Asian if you are unable to conform to basic math!

THE JIG IS UP.

13. madtinkerer on August 25th, 2013 11:08 pm

NSFW only means that the person labeling said video thinks it will likely cause embarrassment if shown in the workplace. It doesn't always mean risque content or nudity, even though a lot of people use it for that.

If there's a comedian saying jokes criticizing your company, even if what they're saying is relatively tame (but presumably true), that would be an example of NSFW for that particular company. Basically: don't let the boss catch you watching this; it's safer to watch at home.

14. Lord Science on August 26th, 2013 4:06 am

Actually, my dear Alpar, she (or he, as it has not been clarified), Happy said they are two of those things. That means that out of the four you listed, Happy is only classified as being part of two of those groups.

Therefore, Happy is a:

Angry Chinese Man with skinny thighs
    Angry non-Chinese Man with large thighs
    Angry non-Chinese woman with skinny thighs
    Not angry Chinese woman with skinny thighs
    Not angry Chinese man with large thighs
    Not angry non-Chinese woman with large thighs

Therefore your argument is invalid as it is still possible for Happy to be Asian.
    In fact, if their name is an indication of their mental state, there is a 2/3 chance that Happy is Asian.

15. Alpar on August 26th, 2013 12:19 pm

Hey you're supposed to be Lord Science not Lord Grammar.
    But I suppose it does go that way too…

In the end it's probably how you interpret that sentence.

CASE CLOSED LET'S GET DRUNK!

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!