I SAY OLD CHAP, WHAT A NICE HOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

I never could say no to a fellow gentleman. You may come in good sir, as long as you can avoid spontaneously combusting in my domicile!
By kelwyn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Posted by Shawn Handyside on November 16, 2010 · 12:33 PM
FAILLAMENOT BADPRETTY GOODAWESOME (187 votes, average: 4.01 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...
Categories:
Gentlemen, It's A Trap!, Minecraft, PC

· Leave a comment (48 Comments)

48 Responses to “I SAY OLD CHAP, WHAT A NICE HOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSE”

1. _Twitch_ on November 16th, 2010 12:46 pm

My fellow men of good breeding and social stature;
    This permanent residence Built from bricks, mortar, slate, and various other materials gathered strenuously across the period of many hours, seems to my standards, acceptable.

*Repeatedly calling out the nineteenth letter of the Latin alphabet, before facilitating a large, loud, destructive blast causing the deconstruction of all the hard earned shelter you strived for. *

*Visage similar to that of a trolls*
    Are you displeased?

2. SonicsmyName on November 16th, 2010 12:57 pm

Nonsense, this fella looks like a respectable and outgoing indidvidual.

3. ZegenRuki on November 16th, 2010 1:05 pm

Why, yes, my good sir! The best part is that the walls are reinforced with obsidian!

4. Caelun_Niveus on November 16th, 2010 1:30 pm

Your submission requires a portrait of a certain admiral of the fleet garbed in the most gentlemanly of attire if I do say so myself.

5. GameboyPATH on November 16th, 2010 1:39 pm

I see someone is catching on to the trend of being verbosSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSe.

6. MassiveDamage on November 16th, 2010 1:43 pm

I would advise you to deny the entry of the esteemed personage that is standing outside your abode for it is very likely that said personage will likely take advantage and once it enters the place on which you live he will most certainly perform an explosive act of treachery.

7. dekuskrub1 on November 16th, 2010 1:48 pm

yet another post where i am underdressed for i lack the required e-peen to don the appropriate attire

8. M4DD4WG on November 16th, 2010 2:15 pm

This fine portrayal of a gentleman may in fact be an unsavory character specializing in subterfuge.

9. Leo E. on November 16th, 2010 2:19 pm

That's a very nice house you've got… it would be a real shame if someone were to… light a fusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse next to it…

10. Link4all on November 16th, 2010 2:35 pm

Change "Old Chap" to "Young Lady" and then add "May I come in?"

Now you've got both definitions of creeper.

11. Alpar on November 16th, 2010 3:19 pm

-Insert verbose joke here-

12. arisonas on November 16th, 2010 3:52 pm

I want to play on the Halolz Minecraft server again, but it hasn't let me connect since the Halloween update. :(

13. DClaw on November 16th, 2010 4:08 pm

Good evening. My name is Ervin Von Creep. I must say, your house isssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssimply sssssssssssssssssssssssssssublime, and I must know who your decorator wassssssssssssssssssss.

14. BlackSoulBlade on November 16th, 2010 4:32 pm

And that is why all houses should have a sizeable lava moat. As other creepers might not be as gentlemenly (grammer hammer in 3,2,1)

15. Deep_Thought on November 16th, 2010 4:37 pm

I do believe that they decided to sell themselves out

16. Imagination_Man on November 16th, 2010 4:49 pm

My my my! I was instructed upon my arrival in this world that we would be excavating the earth in the company of Gentlemen!

17. Naxts_The_Demon on November 16th, 2010 6:04 pm

I let this kind gentlemen into my home yesterday. I have to say that dispite this man's formal appreances.

He is indeed. A madman, He ruined my collection of fine china and blew up a chuck of my home. But worst of all.
    He betrayed my trust….
    rel="nofollow">

18. Illius_Nakarou on November 16th, 2010 7:30 pm

I do love this housssssssssssse my good man but I believe that I just combusted
    *BOOOM*

19. Reclaimer077 on November 16th, 2010 7:37 pm

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSuch a fine-looking gentleman.

20. Bobomberman on November 16th, 2010 7:46 pm

*sigh* If not for my poorly established sum of currency, for I would understand the rambunctious humor poised in this quaint joke of combustive gentlemen, by purchasing the aforementioned game.

21. XPengooX64 on November 16th, 2010 8:35 pm

Pardon me sir, but what is that protruding out of your cranium?

OH THATS JUST MY FUSSSSSSSSSSSSe-BOOM-

22. Deep_Thought on November 17th, 2010 11:40 am

Shall we prepare the top hat and monocle party?

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!