Spah sappin' my GRAVITY! D:

Newton’s laws never really were on your side!
By Freyarule and Riddles

Blog Widget by LinkWithin



Posted by Shawn Handyside on August 19, 2010 · 5:10 PM 
FAILLAMENOT BADPRETTY GOODAWESOME (169 votes, average: 2.65 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...
Categories:
Aerial Maneuvers, PC, Playstation, Science/Math, Team Fortress 2, Valve Software, Xbox 360

· Leave a comment (53 Comments)





 

53 Responses to “Spah sappin’ my GRAVITY! D:”

  1. Tifakitteh on August 19th, 2010 5:15 pm
  2. dvv402 on August 19th, 2010 5:17 pm

    Gravity is a contributing factor in nearly 73 percent of all accidents involving falling objects, the other 27 percent is the spy fucking with it.

  3. BurnoutSpartan on August 19th, 2010 5:19 pm

    If that sentry starts singing "Daisy Bell" I'm done here.

  4. El_bruno on August 19th, 2010 5:22 pm

    Does that mean that the floating sentry will stop going up!? D:

  5. By-Tor on August 19th, 2010 5:26 pm

    Gravity is only a theory. My own theory involves a Flying Spaghetti Monster. Spy slurping mah pasta!

  6. Vosur on August 19th, 2010 6:01 pm

    Everything goin' up!

  7. Fearow on August 19th, 2010 6:11 pm

    Erectin' an anti-gravity shield!

  8. Xyxoz on August 19th, 2010 6:21 pm

    Spys? Sapping my gravity?
    It's more li-
    Nope.

  9. Kuffey on August 19th, 2010 6:23 pm

    The spys arms are actually crippled, he saps gravity to power his backstabs.

  10. CapnRegi on August 19th, 2010 6:49 pm

    I guess that Engineer…
    *shades*
    … wasn't very down to Earth.

    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  11. NoChorus on August 19th, 2010 6:51 pm

    Hmmm….

    I wonder what it's like to throw up in zero gravity.

  12. KamikazeGible on August 19th, 2010 7:02 pm

    Anti-gravity is the only way Spearow can ignore Gary Oak's girth.

  13. MrPlen on August 19th, 2010 7:08 pm

    Engie goin' up!
    Nope.avi

  14. MrRaccoon on August 19th, 2010 7:28 pm

    Any tree can drop an apple
    The spy did not care and fucked everything up

  15. Nick Soapdish on August 19th, 2010 8:20 pm

    I think they have zero understanding of the gravity of the situation.
    The spy may be over the moon or-bit off more then he could chew.
    Instead of seeing what happens they should weight-less and blast into action.

  16. DM1293 on August 19th, 2010 8:27 pm

    Spies?
    Sapping my theories?
    Its more likely than you think.

  17. DM1293 on August 19th, 2010 8:31 pm

    …the scout can defy gravity..and he's a rebellious teenager……so that would mean Scout's mother is gravity…which is all over the earth…SPY'S TAPPIN MY PLANET

  18. Daifuku on August 19th, 2010 8:34 pm

    He never really was on your plane of understanding.

  19. ArmyOfMidgets on August 19th, 2010 9:11 pm

    Need a massive mass of matter here! Need a massive mass of matter here! Need a massive mass of matter here! Need a massive mass of matter here! Need a massive mass of matter here! Need a massive mass of matter here!

  20. TheFancyPants on August 19th, 2010 9:18 pm

    And thus everything started to gather towards the next closest large mass, the Heavy.
    Then the Pyro burned them.

  21. shadow649 on August 19th, 2010 11:46 pm

    OOOOOOOH thank you for telling me this valuable information. How can I ever repay you?

  22. Dimomarg on August 20th, 2010 3:32 am

    what about the sentry behind that spy? why is it not killing him?

  23. Missinko009 on August 20th, 2010 11:54 am

    SPY SAPPIN' MAH REALITY!!!

  24. sUm GuY w/ Pi on August 23rd, 2010 2:31 pm

    "Are you sure it's the spy that's doing it?"
    "NOPE"

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!