CAPTAIN FALCON - YES

COMICAL-NINJA took the movie poster for Jim Carrey’s upcoming film “Yes Man” and made it about a hundred times more awesome!
Submitted by Kimberly Lusk

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Posted by Shawn Handyside on December 12, 2008 · 5:11 AM
FAILLAMENOT BADPRETTY GOODAWESOME (218 votes, average: 4.44 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...
Categories:
Artistic, Chillaxin', F-Zero, Movies, Nintendo, The Great Outdoors, Too Much Free Time

· Leave a comment (28 Comments)

28 Responses to “CAPTAIN FALCON – YES”

1. Captain Falcat on December 12th, 2008 1:47 am

That is all.

This is probably one of my new favorite halolz.

2. Necro on December 12th, 2008 3:10 am

Ouch. I had to search the poster to get the joke.

It's brilliant. A shame I didn't get it right from the beginning.

3. Jkrswild on December 12th, 2008 3:15 am

Ehhh…is it really a hundred times better Handyside?….is it really? 3/5

4. Runeblade on December 12th, 2008 4:37 am

LOL

Epic win.

5. Pickle on December 12th, 2008 7:40 am

"Falcon Dive" in the lower lefthand corner wouldn't happen to be referring to when Jim Carrey bungie-jumps off the side of a bridge (or something) in the movie previews?

Because now I'm going to hear "Falcon… DIVE!" in my head every time I see that part.

Every time.

6. Joshy206 on December 12th, 2008 10:28 am

It might just be me… but I don't see why this should be funny…

I'll vote when someone explains why it should be. Either way, it's not getting a five from me :P

Also, FIRST!

7. g1drake on December 12th, 2008 10:35 am

YES…this is win

8. FrEEz on December 12th, 2008 11:18 am

I love how this is made. It's made very well, but it's still very random. What does Captain Falcon have to do with Yes man? You could've put link there and it would still give the same message. Anyway, 4/5 for the brilliant artwork and copying of the poster.

9. KingofRetards on December 12th, 2008 11:34 am

Unlike Jim Carry, Captain Falcon can say "no", but he uses a Falcon Punch instead of saying "No."

10. Nick Soapdish on December 12th, 2008 11:44 am

C'mon people!
    "Yes!" is on of the Captain's many catch phrases, like such classics as "C'mon!", "Hoowah!!", "Show Me Your Moves!", "You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig" and "Rose…..bud…..".
    All of them Captain Falcon catch phrases. All of them.

11. Nick Soapdish on December 12th, 2008 11:44 am

C'mon people!
    "Yes!" is one of the Captain's many catch phrases, like such classics as "C'mon!", "Hoowah!!", "Show Me Your Moves!", "You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig" and "Rose…..bud…..".
    All of them Captain Falcon catch phrases. All of them.

12. Nick Soapdish on December 12th, 2008 11:45 am

Anyway, this means.
    <previously> Falcon Punch that baby. hmm…. no.
    <now!> Falcon Punch that baby? Yes!

13. BlueChameleon on December 12th, 2008 11:53 am

Falcon looks more like he's auditioning for The Sound Of Music.
    'The hills are alive, with the sound of PAUUUNCH!'

14. MexicanJuice on December 13th, 2008 1:54 am

Any Jim Carrey movie can be improved with a little more YES and a lot more PUNCH!

15. Flunky on December 13th, 2008 2:20 am

It's beautiful…

16. omgwtfbbq on December 13th, 2008 2:39 am

I'd like to suggest a new Captain Falcon "YES WE CAN" poster. I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST.

17. name on December 13th, 2008 3:01 am

YEH-S.

18. _Int3r_ on December 13th, 2008 12:07 pm

He should have spelled it CHUAS!

19. Happy on December 14th, 2008 9:31 am

HOW ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW CAPTAIN FALCON'S SIGNATURE CATCHPHRASE
    one of them
    THIS IS HALOLZ, YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW EACH AND EVERY MEME THOROUGHLY. I AM TYPING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME LOOK IMPORTANT.

In other news this is made of brilliance, though looks like the movie's pretty obscure -- lots of people apparently had to see the original poster before getting the joke, including me. Totally worth it though.

20. FloppyToast on December 14th, 2008 12:38 pm

21. Panda on July 2nd, 2009 11:29 am

FALCON NO…
    FALCON YES…!
    FALCON DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FALCON…SPLAT.
    FALCON….SHIT
    LOL

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!