Like many of us who’ve played as an engie, Valdis Matis can’t help but wonder why this works…

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Posted by Shawn Handyside on July 14, 2008 · 10:10 PM 
FAILLAMENOT BADPRETTY GOODAWESOME (103 votes, average: 4.17 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...
Heavy Weapons, PC, Playstation, Science/Math, Stop... Hammer Time, Team Fortress 2, Valve Software, Xbox 360

· Leave a comment (17 Comments)


17 Responses to “BUILD DAMMIT!”

  1. B-mac on July 14th, 2008 10:14 pm

    I’m guessing I’d need to have played the game to get it.

  2. Shawn Handyside on July 14th, 2008 10:17 pm

    Yeah… basically in Team Fortress 2 if you want to build/repair things you need to hit them with your wrench.

    I tried it on my TV with disastrous results!

  3. ArmyGuy0628 on July 14th, 2008 10:22 pm

    i always do that when im a engineer.

  4. Zeroshimako on July 14th, 2008 11:21 pm

    Hitting things solves all your problems all the time.

  5. Random Man on July 15th, 2008 12:07 am

    You’d think they’d just make it so that you would do something other than just hit it, but violence works fo me <.<

  6. BLasthelmet on July 15th, 2008 1:01 am

    works with children as well

  7. Pigeon Army on July 15th, 2008 1:18 am

    Sonic says to children: There’s nothing more cool than being whack on the head with a wrench by someone you like, but if someone tries to whack you with a wrench in a place or in a way that’s uncomfortable, that’s no good.

  8. Rayza B on July 15th, 2008 2:35 am

    Lol, wrench.

  9. Anonymous on July 15th, 2008 3:13 am

    dis r my roflwrench

    it goez clank clank clank

  10. Bulletproof Moon on July 15th, 2008 3:46 am

    that’s how I fix things at work, honestly! it works 95% of the time, the other 5% I blame other people

  11. Orion Fury on July 15th, 2008 11:28 am

    If it doesn’t work, just get a bigger hammer. That always makes it better, doesn’t it?

  12. Not Chris on July 15th, 2008 12:58 pm

    But he’s using a wrench.

  13. CaptainBaconMan on July 15th, 2008 2:30 pm

    There was one time when I got a Trojan and my computer was going painstakingly slow. So I got so mad that I kicked it. It immediately started going at normal speed again. I have no idea what I did to this day.

  14. Degillin on July 16th, 2008 12:23 am

    So is there a battle goin on below him? I can see fire!! And where there is fire there is/was a pyro…there is one behind the engie.

    Wrench + hitting things = good times!

  15. Valdis M. on July 16th, 2008 9:40 am


    Ya, thats fire,

    In most gmod pics (especially tf2 ones) its usually simply the subgect and caption.

    In this pic i decided to add sum battle ambiance, like you can see the red pyro leaving the spawn, there are a couple of bullet shells on the walkway the engie is on, and at the very bottom left you can see the shoulder of a sniper, and of course the flamethrower behind hime,

    makes the pic more alive

  16. whitekurama on August 2nd, 2009 7:43 pm

    why the hell does this work?

  17. AManWithACloak on March 19th, 2011 12:27 am

    What are you talking about? Hitting something with a wrench or spanner ALWAYS makes it work! Don't you ever watch T.V.?

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!