A Minecraft Adventure

Minecraft problems tend to work themselves out.
By CauseImDanJones

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Posted by Shawn Handyside on May 10, 2012 · 12:08 PM
FAILLAMENOT BADPRETTY GOODAWESOME (203 votes, average: 4.07 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...
Categories:
Artistic, Cutesy Wutesy, Failure, Minecraft, Sequential Art, The Great Outdoors

· Leave a comment (75 Comments)

75 Responses to “A Minecraft Adventure”

1. Joel Shaffer on May 10th, 2012 12:20 pm

That'sssSss a nice everything working out you have there, shame if something happened to it. . .

2. artiksilver on May 10th, 2012 12:20 pm

Aw, look, all the creepers are joining to help him!

3. Vabolo on May 10th, 2012 12:27 pm

He could axe those green guys for help. It'll be a blast!

4. EliminatorZigma on May 10th, 2012 12:42 pm

I've never had this problem. The server I've been on has a gargantuan flaming middle finger statue in the center of the main town to make sure no one within a 50-mile radius gets lost.

The lesser towns are, of course, marked with giant flaming dick statues.

5. VaultLegend on May 10th, 2012 12:43 pm

Creepers in a minecraft comic! How unexpected!

ಠ_ಠ

6. Souleater676 on May 10th, 2012 12:44 pm

That my friends, is the true story of Minecraft.

7. FoxyMayo on May 10th, 2012 12:45 pm

HA! I run the Tekkit mod. I'll just jetpack my way back to my house.

8. Funkalicous on May 10th, 2012 12:51 pm

Uh oh, guess its time to use some of the swag!

*places repeater in first slot*

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

9. MasqueNoMercy on May 10th, 2012 1:03 pm

this wouldnt happen if they had a dynamic map added to the server. my friend did that to our server now we know where to go all the time :D some call it cheating… i call it an enchanted map that hasnt been implemented into the game yet

10. MasterLuigi452 on May 10th, 2012 1:07 pm

This is why I perfer Terraria.
    2D word, large inventory, Magic Mirror to teleport to your home…
    Yup. I'd take Terraria over Minecraft all day.

11. UndeadLex on May 10th, 2012 2:11 pm
  12. UndeadLex on May 10th, 2012 2:11 pm
  13. UndeadLex on May 10th, 2012 2:11 pm
  14. UndeadLex on May 10th, 2012 2:11 pm
  15. Arkalidor on May 10th, 2012 3:36 pm

And THAT is why the second thing I do each time I start a new world is build a freakin' huge spike over my house. (the first being building my house of course).
    Columns of falling lava on each corner are usually added later on.

16. AuraGuyChris on May 10th, 2012 5:44 pm

Does that make us creepers?

17. Prof. Luigi on May 10th, 2012 6:32 pm

This reminds me of a time when I went out exploring and forgot a compass, but found several pumpkin patches.
    These pumpkins felt so valuable to me that I vowed to get them home!
    I hiked across hill and valleys, boated across lakes, and spent many nights in holes.
    Eventually, I decided I would make a temporary settlement until I could find my house again. So I lived there for several days, mining and mining, until one day I accidentally fell into the void. This was before beds set your spawn point, so I had spawned back at my normal spot.
    So I vowed I would find my temporary settlement and regain my awesome pumpkins!
    Then I walked a a little ways and found it. It turns out it wasn't far from my original house.
    I felt like an idiot that day.
    At least I had pumpkins.

18. LinkorZelda on May 10th, 2012 7:25 pm

I don't have this problem, when I go out exploring I get excess leaves or redstone and place them behind me every now and then, so I can easily find my way home :D

19. BroncoTurbo on May 11th, 2012 1:15 am

Check out more of Dan!

he also has a tublr.

(He's mah friend. Check him out!)

20. BTSnoogans on May 11th, 2012 1:46 am

F3: The thing that has bailed me out in this situation time and time again.

21. Seanhl on May 11th, 2012 6:41 am

I have never had this problem, and not because of any tricks I just can't get lost, however it really only amounts to me just being a groups compass because I'm a horrible searcher of resources

22. Blue_Mage on May 11th, 2012 7:58 pm

I once got lost from my FLOATING ISLAND that was across the sea from this other home I'd built. I was wandering around and got lost for two days. I think: "Alright, I wrote down where a village not far from my other house is, so I'll just 'F3' to find it." I then open my inventory and find a compass. I didn't have the problem this guy had though; I had two iron swords and a bow w/ a full stack of arrows. It also helps that I'm a competent fighter.

23. pokemon_girl on May 11th, 2012 10:17 pm

It's minecraft time, comeon grab your cubes
    gonna build a thing or two
    grab your pickaxe and watch out for creepers
    the fun will never end its minecraft time!

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!